Saturday, May 14, 2011

FFWD Week #32: Spinach & Bacon Quiche

As for the Orange-Almond tart a few weeks ago, I made half of the recipe in a 9 inch tart pan. I will admit that there was some unsightly leakage from the half-quiche, but overall it was a success and I got three delicious pieces of Spinach & Bacon Quiche! I really enjoyed this recipe; I made the tart dough one day, baked it the next, and made the filling and baked the quiche on the next day, so it was fairly simple to make. I enjoyed this quiche for dinner, breakfast and lunch, so I agree with Dorie that it is quite a versatile dish.

3 comments:

  1. I think your quiche looks delicious. I used my small square pan because
    I didn't seems to have much crust to roll out. Not sure what I am doing
    wrong, but it certainly tasted good. Tricia and I will be visiting this
    recipe again, we both enjoyed the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed. This one definitely could show up in a lot of places and make people happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheesy topping looks great, Monica. I really enjoyed it too, although it did feel like a little more work doing everything on the same day (except putting the tart dough together).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading each one!!