Saturday, December 4, 2010

FFWD Week #10: Sweet & Spicy Cocktail Nuts

This week I made the Sweet & Spicy Cocktail Nuts. I should have followed the advice of other members of FFWD who made the nuts also – I should have doubled the recipe! Seriously easy, seriously good. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it! I followed the spice combination from the original recipe and used pecans and almonds - I can’t wait to try different flavour and nut combinations in the future. I stopped by Value Village today and along with some other goodies I picked up this awesome little yellow pitcher!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable pitcher! Your nuts look super. I doubled my recipe and was so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to double the recipe, but I think I'll make three batches, with different flavours, near Christmas. The nuts look great and good score at VV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is really loving these nuts...I'll be making them soon and I expect to see a photo of something wonderful in that new pitcher!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading each one!!