Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

My lack of photo skills do no justice to these lovely cookies, none whatsoever! These are Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with craisins and white chocolate chips, oh yes! (On a side note, I have recently discovered the magic which is the combination of white chocolate and peanut butter! Definitely awesome beyond compare!) Pumpkin season is here! I now have some pumpkin in my mini-fridge to do what I will with... I'm thinking pumpkin blondies? Or pancakes, soup, pumpkin pie bars, oatmeal, bundt cake, coffee cake, gnocchi, pasta, biscotti... maybe them all! Get the recipe for these cookies from Jamie at My Baking addiction.

4 comments:

  1. Cobs sells scones with raspberry (some sort of berry anyway) and white chocolate mini chocolate chips- heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing these cookies everywhere! Clearly it's a sign that I need to make them myself :) Yours look so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! Pumpkin and cranberries?! Forget about it! I just made some pumpkin cookies but not with cranberries and chocolate chips! :) I have to make this recipe soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading each one!!